We came across an amazing blog post written by John Kramer about what you need to know about good and bad website design and what mistakes are costing you money!
We all know the world is moving into a digital world and the sooner we accept that the better and faster our businesses are going to start growing. Let’s look at what is happening right now; COVID-19 has shifted our priorities and has really pushed businesses into thinking outside the box. Most businesses are now adapting to working from home, an idea that maybe wasn’t the right for their business bout most of them have transitioned very well. Businesses are still running, most people have kept their jobs and now a lot of business leaders are looking into the option of working from home.
Let’s focus on what’s important and what you can do right now if you take action! Estrada Digitals provides all types of web design, security and maintenance (This also means that if your site will always be up-to-date; we want to help small businesses during these uncertain times, and your website design can really attract customers if you know the dos and don’t about good web development.
Here are the 20 statistics about website design
- It takes 0.05 seconds for users to form an opinion about your website.
- 94 percent of negative website feedback was design related.
- 85 percent of adults think that a company’s mobile version of their website should be better than their desktop version.
- 88 percent of online consumers are less likely to return to a site if they’ve had a bad experience.
- Slow-loading websites cost retailers £1.73 billion in lost sales each year.
- 38 percent of people will stop engaging with a website if the content doesn’t look pretty on the page.
- 44 percent of website visitors will leave a company’s website if there’s no contact information of phone number.
- Tablet internet consumption grew by 30 percent between December 2013 and December 2015.
- 47 percent of website visitors check out a company’s products/services page before looking at any other sections of the site.
- After reaching a company’s website via a referral site, 36 percent of visitors will click on the company’s logo to reach the homepage.
- 77 percent of agencies believe that a bad website user experience is a weakness for their clients.
- 47 percent of website users expect a maximum loading time of 2 seconds.
- 75 percent of consumers judge a business’s credibility by the design of its website.
- 70 percent of small business websites lack a call to action on their homepage.
- 39 percent of people will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to long.
- Given 15 minutes to consume a piece of content, website users would rather read something beautifully designed than something plain.
- First impressions of a website are 94 percent design related.
- 86 percent of website visitors expect to see a product or service on the homepage.
- 90 percent of people use multiple screens sequentially.
- You’re 111.40 times more likely to sit through an episode of American Idol than you are to click a banner ad.
If you have any questions about your website, contact us today to get a FREE website audit!
Small Business Marketing, 20 Statistics About Website Design, Posted on , by John Kramer blog link